An oasis of freshness on the shores of Lake Serre-Ponçon, in front of a majestic panorama with the Saint Michel chapel, a water survivor on its islet, and the Grand Morgon as a backdrop. A sporting or relaxing stopover as you wish, 15 minutes from Gap or 1 hour from Briançon. Take the time to let yourself go and enjoy this invigorating break.
On the spot:
- free parking
- supervised swimming July / August
- help station
- disabled access
- showers / toilets
- bowling green
- shaded picnic areas
- beach volleyball
- boat rentals with and without license
- pedal boats, kayaks and paddles rentals
- takeaway snack with terrace and breathtaking view!
- an aquapark
- BNPA sailing school
- Nautic B School of Water Skiing, Wakeboarding, Wakesurfing and Towed Buoy
Please note, dogs are not allowed on the public beach, except at the snack bar and kept on a leash. We clean the beach every morning, please help us keep it clean!
Plage de la Baie Saint Michel, 05230 Chorges
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sports nautiques : 06 85 61 20 90
Bouées tractées : 06 98 03 90 67
Tous les jours